Friday, March 3, 2017

All of me loves all of you

Happy Friday to you! My inspiration to post this morning comes from "A Day For Daisies" blog. Sadly, they will no longer be posting on their site. Thankfully, though, "The ADFD Shop" will stay open so we can continue to purchase their fabulous images.  So the curtain closes with one final challenge - "A Celebration of Favorites". This image definitely fits in that category for me, but I've never managed to get it on to a card until now. Her name is "Braid In My Hair".  Just adore the quiet activity in this image.  I hope you do, as well.  I also want to thank Tammy, and everyone that supported the ADFD blog, for all the inspiration and beauty... you'll always have a warm place reserved in my heart!

Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  E31 E55 E57
Birds:  B000 B01 C0 C2
Dress:  T1 T3

2 comments:

  1. Love your coloring, Tracey Ann - and so glad you colored this one up and showed her off. I can see why it's a favorite! Thanks for your kind comment and for entering this beauty in our "Collection of Favorites" challenge on the ADFD blog! So glad you joined us! Warmly, Cathy ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gorgeous card is a real winner in my book! The heavenly blues with this dreamy lady are a wonderful combination my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete