Friday, March 10, 2017

You Slay Me

It's Friday!!! Yay! Today I gave another go at no line coloring with this sweet stamp set from My Favorite Things, called "Magical Dragons". My friend Amy is my inspiration - she does such a beautiful job with everything she touches with a copic pen!! The goal? Practice, practice, practice. This project was a lot of fun, but certainly challenging. I tend to look at the mistakes, but... I also notice I'm getting a little better - so, there you go! The background was also inspiration as a result of my craft surfing. Thank you, Jennifer McGuire for this great idea of cornering/grounding cards with a soft distress application. Her tutorial is here. And that's all she wrote for today, thank you for taking a minute to visit my blog!

Copics Used:
Dragon:  T1 T3 T5 T7 T9 R000 R00 R20 R30 R22 Y11 Y15 YR23 Y28
Distress Inks:  Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Tumbled Glass

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be a small inspiration in your crafty journey and I am so proud to see you playing with the no-line technique on this cute dragon. You may see the flaws but all I see is a magical and fabulous looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest and just had to pop along & post a comment. It's just delightful, I love the colouring and shading x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Pinterest and just had to pop along & post a comment. It's just delightful, I love the colouring and shading x

    ReplyDelete