Friday, March 31, 2017

Hi There Bunny

Hello!  Is it really Friday, again, already?  The weeks are flying!  It's funny though, time seems to go even faster when I'm in my craft room.  Case in point; I stepped into the aforementioned at 7am this morning, and walked out 3 hours later NOT believing more than an hour had passed.  I completely lost all concept of time, but did end up with this little cutey, "Girl With A Bunny", from A Day For Daisies.  It is a darling image for this time of year, and I had a great time bringing her to life.  So fun.  And also very cool that every time I tackle a project with Copics, it's a learning experience.  Love that.  So, that's it for today - have a super fabulous weekend!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20 R22
Hair:  E41 E43 E44
Bunny:  W00 W0 W2 W4
Flower/Dress:  R81 R83 R85 R56 R59
Blouse:  Y28 YG93 YG95
Shoes:  E43 E44 E47 E49

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and lovely, the texture you added to her jumper looks fantastic! And I'm really diggin' your use of dies on this one too... great mix!

    ReplyDelete