Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Beginning of Love

Good Day! I thought I better get this card posted before the snow is completely melted outside! We're getting so close to birds singing and crocus blooming! Today's star is "Winter Mae", a digital stamp from Some Odd Girl. I've always wanted a coat with a giant hood - you know, that Red Riding Hood look... lol. Maybe someday! Anywho, one of my favorite color combinations is the E40s with B90s - and I think it worked out well with this card. Looks like she's got spring on her mind as well - just look at the sparkle in her eye! Ha! Can you tell I'm done with winter? :) Okay, that's it for today... and thank you, as always, for stopping by!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  Y21 YR23 E15 E18
Clothes:  E40 E41 E42 E43 E44 B93 B95 B97 B99

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am SO done with winter as well I'm still diggin' this stylin' winter beauty. The colors you used on her look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete