Wednesday, September 4, 2019

You Say Witch

Halfway through another week already!  I hope you’re having a fabulous one!  Today I’ve colored Picket Fence Studios’ “Witch, Please”, available at 7 Kids.  Love this pretty witch, and it was so easy to design her into a card!  I blended ink on design paper for the background, and I love how it turned out. I typically use plain white card stock when I blend, but it’s nice how the subtle pattern in the paper created the perfect surface for the moon.  It was fun experimenting a little!  The broom, hat, and top of the dress is already blocked with color, so I chose black ink.  Finally, I added a splash of color to her hair and accessories.  A fun and little bit spooky card, don’t you think?
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20 R22
Hair:  BG10 BG53 BG57 C5
Shoes/Ribbon: YR12 YR14 E99 E08
Dress:  W4 W6 W8 W10
Moon craters:  W00 C0

1 comment:

  1. wow,that is so cool, Tracey! I had to come and see what you did.

    ReplyDelete