Friday, September 13, 2019

Adventure Awaits You

Hello!  What a busy week I’ve had.  I journeyed over to the other side of the state to watch my granddaughter for a few days, and loved every minute of it.  But it was a tough week for fitting in crafty time!  Tough maybe, but not impossible!  So with the time I did manage to squeeze in, I chose to create a scene with Lavinia stamps.  I started by creating a background with my gel plate using Catherine Pooler Inks.  I then stamped The Crow Set and Silhouette Thistle with VersaFine Clair Nocturne.  Aren’t these two stamp sets lovely together?  I then softened and framed the scene by blending Distress Ink around the edge,  Finally, I decided to use a circle stencil to blend a moon to highlight the crow.  I love how this turned out.  Clean and simple for sure, but I think effective.
Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the beautiful selection of Catherine Pooler inks and Lavinia stamps at 7 Kids!
Catherine Pooler Inks:  Eucalyptus, Sauna, Green Tea
VersaFine Clair Ink:  Nocturne
Lavinia stamps:  Crow Set, Silhouette Thistle

No comments:

Post a Comment