Sunday, September 22, 2019

Happy Halloween Boo’s Pumpkin

Hello!  I hope you’re enjoying your weekend!  Have you heard that it’s time for the Sweet November Vault release at 7 Kids?  This month SN has brought back the oh so sweet Boo, and I personally don’t think I’ve met a cuter ghost!  There are three different Boo images available in this release, but remember the vault is open for a limited time.  You have until the first of October to nab one of these cuties, and then they disappear back into the vault once again.
Today I chose to color Boo’s Pumkin.  I decide to fussy cut him and pair him with a few pieces of Halloween paper I found in my stash.  I just love how simple this was to put together, and I’m so pleased with how it turned out.  This one is going in the mail to my grandson, and I think it will make him smile.  Can’t get any better than that, right?  I hope you’ll get the opportunity to create with these darling ghosts as well. Boo!

Copics Used:
Ghost:  V0000 V000 C0 C1
Pumpkin:  YR21 YR15 YR27 YR30 YR20

1 comment: