Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy Birthday Mia

Well, I’m on the fifth Surprise Party Fairwee out of six that were released from the 7 Kids Sweet November Vault.  Meet Fairwee Mia!  Isn’t she a cutie?  She’s definitely the life of the party tossing confetti and glitter to her heart’s content!  I had fun with this one, using a little different color combination as we head into the Fall Season.  Difficult to fathom, but it’s inevitable.  Fall is actually my favorite season, so I am very happily making the transition.  I hope you’re enjoying these little Fairwees, and that you’ll stop by tomorrow for the last one in the vault.  Remember, they’re only available until the 31st!  See you again soon!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20
Hair:  Y000 E50 E51 E53 E55 E34
Dress: RV93 RV95 V28
Wings: BG10 BV01

No comments:

Post a Comment