Friday, May 24, 2019

Sup?!

Happy Friday, my crafty friends!  Today I’ve colored Otto.  Isn’t he a cutie?  He’s part of 7 Kids latest Sweet November (Mermaids and Friends) Vault opening, and is available until the end of day tomorrow.  He’s Shimmer Redkelp’s buddy, but I couldn’t resist making him the star of the show all on his own!  I used a Picket Fence stencil, and Distress Oxides for the background fishing net.  Otto has been trained to help the local fishermen with their trade (which is an actuality in Bangladesh, and plays an important role in otter conservation).  But he had to take a break to see what’s up!  I think you’ll adore all the Sweet November Vault loveliness available.  But remember, they’ll all go back into the vault end of day tomorrow and will no longer be available.

I do love this stencil from Picket Fence Studios, and the Nuvo adhesive and vintage drops.  Nuvo is the featured product at 7 Kids, which means a 20% discount by using the code “MAMA”.  
Hope you enjoyed my post today!  Have a lovely and crafty weekend!


Copics Used: Otto: E41 E42 W4 E43 Y21 G12

No comments:

Post a Comment