Friday, May 10, 2019

Hello Birdies

Greetings!  Today I’m up for 7 Kids, and am excited to share with you that for the month of May the featured vendor is Mama Elephant!  I chose to color Birdie Wreath, and decided bluebirds would be the star of the show.  I did something a little different, and clear embossed the wreath after stamping with Tsukineko VersaFine Clair.  I learned about this amazing product from Melissa Andrew.  Her video is here.  Once I was done with the embossing, I watercolored the leaves with Distress Ink.  Then finished by coloring the birds and flowers with Copics.  And for my final touch, I embellished with Nuvo Dream Drops, which are the featured product at 7 Kids as well this month.  I had a lot of fun with this card and it gave me the opportunity to play with various mediums, which always makes crafting more fun and interesting!
Copics Used:  E31 B12 B14 100 R22 R05 R37
Distress Inks:  Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
VersaFine Clair:  Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment