Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hugs

Happy day to you, and I hope your week is turning out to be a good one!  I have a quick post for you today.  This little cutie is Emery from The Greeting Farm Bloom Kit.  I was in the mood for blending with my new Picket Fence blender brushes.  So, I pulled out a couple Distress Oxide colors, my Catherine Pooler paper from 7 Kids, and went after it!  The Catherine Pooler paper is perfect for Copic coloring and blending inks.  The grass and sky behind Emery applied as smooth as butter!
I ended up loving this CAS design, and I have just the person in mind who would love to receive it.  Thank you, as always, for stopping by.  Stay crafty my friends!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E04 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  YR21 Y17 YR04 YR27
Dress/Flowers:  V01 V12 V15 V17
Distress Oxide:  Twisted Citrine, Broken China

No comments:

Post a Comment