Saturday, May 4, 2019

Best Day

I’m back with another quick post to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.  This little Creeper Crew from The Greeting Farm is part of the 10 year TGF anniversary rubber stamp set.  I have been wanting to color her ever since I got the set, so I made sure to make her part of today’s celebration!  And what better way to celebrate Scrapbooking than to rummage through all your stashed remnants of paper from previous projects and find a little paper gem?  And a gem I found!  I thought this colorful grove of trees was made for my little Creeper!  This stamp set is not available at 7 Kids, but there’s plenty of  TGF Cuteness to choose from.  So, now that I’ve spent my entire day getting my crafty on, I think it’s time for me to get dinner going.  Have a great rest of your weekend!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E0000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20
Clothes:  RV21 RV13 RV14 RV09 RV19 YG01 YG95 YG99 E81 E84 C10 C8 C6
Hair:  E74 E77 E79

No comments:

Post a Comment