Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Hi There

Hello!  We’ve reached the middle of the week, and I hope yours has been a splendid one!  I’m up at 7 Kids today, and since it’s Wednesday, my post will also be featured in the 7 Kids weekly newsletter . The technique I am featuring is utilizing die cuts creatively by extending your image outside of the die cut border.  I chose to color “Have A Cheerful Day”, by Picket Fence Studios.  These little sprites put a smile on my face every time I look at them!  I found some beautiful papers in my stash and matched them with my Copics, and am so pleased with the results.  Be sure to check out the 7 Kids Newsletter, which you can sign up for on the 7 Kids Crafts  home page.  You’ll find great tips and techniques from the talented 7 Kids design team!
And a huge thank you for stopping by.  I hope the rest of your week is fabulous!

Copics Used:
Skin:  E0000 E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Clothes:  V01 V12 V04 YR21 Y38 YR14
Heart:  YG21 YG61 G20 YG97 YG31

No comments:

Post a Comment