Monday, March 25, 2019

Bubbles

Hi there!  I have a quick post for you today.  My elderly mother took a fall last week, which has precipitated the need to move her into an Assisted Living facility.  An overwhelming and time consuming process, for sure.  Needless to say, I’ve had little time to get crafty!  But, I did take time to color Kylee Boo from the Our Sentiment Colection at Picket Fence Studios.  This is one of those stamps that is quick and easy to create with, and she’s turns out so sweet.  You’ll want to be sure and check out the great selection of Picket Fence stamps at the 7 Kids Craft Store .  Love, love their images!  Okay, off to pack boxes!  Enjoy your week, my crafty friends!


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20 RV14
Dress: RV21 RV13 RV14 C2 C4 C6
Hair:  E50 51 E42 E43
Bubble Container:  Y11 Y21 Y26
Grass:  YG03 YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment