Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sending Easter Hugs

Hello!  I woke up this morning thinking about fun ways to get this sweet Easter Anya on a Card. I had no idea that I’d end up attempting mixed media.  It all started when I was searching for design paper and found a piece that I thought would be fun to layer.  The colors lent themselves to a Spring and/or Easter theme.  So away I went.  One thing about mixed media, I’m finding, is that there are no rules.  You can just go with whatever moves you, which is what I did.  I’m so new to this, but I ended up being pleased with the results.  And, I learned some things that will help with my next mixed media attempt.  A crafty girl couldn’t ask for any more then that!
I also want to mention that The Greeting Farm is the Featured Vendor at 7 Kids this month, offering a 20% discount by using the code “TGF”.
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20
Hair:  E50 E51 E42 E43
Clothes:  RV23 RV55 RV06 BV00 BV02 BV13 BV04
Bunnies:  Y11 Y21 Y26

No comments:

Post a Comment