Sunday, June 9, 2019

You’re Amazing

Hello!  A quick post for you today.  I colored along with Amy during her June Sweet November release, and am just now getting around to sharing the end result!  So, Jewel Eboncave and Bobber are just the most fun to color.  Talk about a sweet friendship in the making!  Jewel is so surprised by Bobber’s appearance.  I mean, he’s an Angler fish!  They’re usually not your friend!  But I think he was a bit captivated.  All is good.  Yes, I do love the stories that Amy instigates with her fabulous creations!  If you haven’t had the opportunity to create with a Sweet November image, I think you’re missing out!  Be sure to check out the latest release at the 7 Kids!
Copics Used:  I didn’t track the colors as I was following Amy’s live coloring.

No comments:

Post a Comment