Thursday, June 27, 2019

I Miss Seaing You

Hello dear crafty friends!  Today I’ve colored the third of three Sweet November mermaids that were a part of the 7 Kids June vault opening.  This is Current Ebbtide and her angelfish friend, Anela.  I love the serene expression on Current’s face, and that her friend has appeared on the scene to be with her.  I experimented with different color combinations this time, and discovered a few that I think I’ll use again!  And, instead of coloring a full background I decided to use a stamp that provided the effect I was looking for.  Clean and simple, and I couldn’t be more pleased.  These beautiful mermaids are available at the 7 Kids store through Monday of next week.  Enjoy!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20 R24 V93
Hair:  RV93 RV95 R56
Tail, Top:  YR30 YG91 V93
Hat:  YR30 E50 V91 V93
Shell: E50 YG91
Water:  T1 BG70 BG90 BG0000
Paper Trey Ink for stamped image:  Saffron Spice, Ocean Tides

No comments:

Post a Comment