Friday, June 21, 2019

So Glad We’re Friends

Hello!  Are you as grateful as I am that it’s Friday?  I have a Hello Bluebird post for you today.  It’s funny, you think when you get started with these tiny images that they’ll color up quickly, but they do end up requiring a bit of attention.  And are they ever fun to bring to life!  There is something really special about HB images.  They have the sweetest stances, and expressions.  This stamp set, Farmyard Little Bits, comes with pigs as well.  And they are adorable!  For this card, I ended up choosing a CAS design.  After applying Distress Oxide, which I love, I colored and die cut the “little bits”.  I just love the interaction of these cuties!  I’m so excited that 7 Kids now carries Hello Bluebird.  This particular set is not available currently, but there is plenty of cuteness to peruse!  
Stay crafty, thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous weekend!

Distress Oxides:  Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron
Copics Used:
Cows: T3 T1 C00 C0 T9 T5 R01 R30 R32
Hay:  YR24 YR23 Y26 Y11
Barn:  R43 R35 R27 C00 C0 T7

1 comment: