Friday, April 12, 2019

Fox Belated

Happy Friday, my crafty friends!  A quick post for you today, as I have to take my dear momma to the doctor this morning, and my kids and granddaughter are coming for the weekend.  So much to do, and so little time!
It looks today like somebody forgot somebody’s birthday!  Oh, oh. I love this “Like A Crafty Fox” stamp set from Picket Fence Studios.  Picket Fence is vendor of the month at 7 Kids, and there’s a great selection to choose from.  This particular stamp set is not currently in stock, but I think you’ll love what is available at 7 Kids.  These images are so much fun to create with!  Be sure to check it out, and I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Copics Used:
Foxes:  W0 W1 YR000 E97 YR27 E09 W6 W8 W10
Background:  YG01 YG03 YG17 YG67 BG0000 BG000

No comments:

Post a Comment