Friday, April 19, 2019

Believe in Yourself

Hi there!  I cannot believe it’s Friday already.  The week has flown by!  No complaints here, though.  A relaxing weekend is in the plans, and I’m so grateful!  Today I’ve colored Flower in a Jar, which is one of the lovely digital images from the Red Hibiscus Designs release at 7 Kids Crafts.  I started by brushing Distress Oxide over the masked image, and then stamped with a hexagon background stamp, using the same oxide color.  Next I colored the image, and finished it up by spattering oxide over the entire project.  I ended up being very pleased with the outcome, and had so much fun getting creative with this Red Hibiscus Designs image.  Be sure to check out the gorgeous digital release at 7 Kids.  And have yourself a fabulous weekend!
Copics Used:
Flower:  BG11 BG13 BG 15 BG32 BG09 YG01 G14 G94 Y38
Vase:  B000 B12 B28 B91 B99 C3

No comments:

Post a Comment