Friday, December 20, 2019

Snowflake Kisses

Hello!  The minute my Hello Bluebird “First Snow” order from 7 Kids arrived in my mailbox, I could not wait to get creative with it!  And this little penguin immediately stole my heart.  Isn’t he just the cutest?  I started by masking the penguin so I could blend the background with Distress Oxide Inks.  I used a template created by die cutting to form the snow covered hills.  I then diluted white acrylic paint with water, and used a paint brush to splatter the snowfall.  Once the mask was removed, I used my Copic markers to bring this darling penguin to life.  He’s just loving that soft snow surrounding him!
This stamp set is so versatile.  I love that it can be used for Christmas cards, and post Christmas greetings as well!  My guess is that you would be just as inspired as I have been if this sweet stamp set landed in your mailbox!  Be sure to check out all the inspiration at 7 Kids!
Copics Used:
Penguin:  C5 C6 C8 C10 YR18 Y38 Y17 R20 R30
Scarf:  R14 R17 R29 R39
Distress Oxide:  Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers

No comments:

Post a Comment