Friday, December 27, 2019

Peace In Our Hearts

Happy Friday to you!  I hope you’re enjoying the holiday season, and sneaking in a bit of crafty time here and there!
Today I’ve decided to reach for my Lavinia stamps, and I’m so glad I did!  I haven’t had a chance to stamp up Zamira yet, so was happy to finally get her on a card.  I started by blending a background with Distress Oxides, being sure to securely mask the moon as my first step.  Once I completed the blending, I removed the mask and did a light sweep over the moon with Dusty Concord.  I love the look of a wispy cloud softly shading the moon.  Finally, I stamped my lovely Lavinia stamps to create the peaceful scene I was hoping for.  I hope you like it as well.  There is such a beautiful selection of Lavinia Stamps at 7 Kids.  Be sure to check out all the crafty inspiration - I think you’ll be glad you did!
Thank you for stopping by, and I wish for you and yours a Happy and Peaceful NewYear!
Distress Oxides:  Peacock Feather, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire
Lavinia Stamps:  Zamira, Fairy Bugs, Whimsical Whisps
VersaFine Clair Ink:  Nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment