Friday, October 18, 2019

You’re Bootiful

Another Friday!  Before you know it, we’ll be seeing frightful and fun trick-or-treaters out and about filling their bags with candy.  I love the excitement and creativity that goes into Halloween night.  It was one of the things I looked most forward to as a child.  Needless to say, I love coloring Halloween scenes as a card maker!  Today I’ve colored a fun scene from the Hello Bluebird Halloween Party stamp set, which I’m sorry to say is currently out of stock at 7 Kids.  I stamped and masked my critters first, and then blended the background with Distress Oxides.  And how fun it was to remove the masks and bring these little bunnies to life with my Copics!   I hope you enjoy this little scene.  Have a restful, crafty weekend!
Copics Used:
Bunnies:  C0 C1 C2 C4 R30 RV14 RV81 Y38 Y17 Y08
Lantern:  W4 W6 W8 Y00
Pumpkins:  YR21 YR15 YR27 E81 E84 E87
Background and Bat:  Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment