Friday, October 11, 2019

Jump For Joy

Hello!  Today I chose to color Oh Nuts!  This sweet stamp set from Hello Bluebird is filled with darling fall treasures.  This set is not currently available at 7 Kids, but their is plenty of HB goodness  to choose from!  I started my project by stenciling clouds with Picket Fence Distress Ink, and then blended several colors of Catherine Pooler Inks to complete the background.  The CP inks blend beautifully, and I just love the colors!  I then colored the leaves and squirrel with my Copics, fussy cut, and built my scene. I adore the joy of this little critter getting ready to land on his colorful pile of leaves.  The fall story I never seem to tire of!  I hope this little scene makes you smile, and that you’ll get a chance to be crafty this weekend!
Copics Used:
Leaves:  Y02 Y21 YR23YR15 YR09 E07 Y21 G43 G46
Squirrel:  W0 W1 W2 W4 R30
Catherine Pooler Inks Used:  Green Tea, Eucalyptus, Shea Butter, Sauna, Daydream, Queen For a Day

No comments:

Post a Comment