Saturday, February 9, 2019

You Are Loved

The weekend is finally here, and  I hope you get a chance to do a few of your favorite things with your friends and family.  Today I’m sharing a CAS design that I created for a dear family member that received devastating news from her doctor this week.  But I am full of hope and prayers that she will find peace during such a tough time, and that she will heal.  And hopefully this card gives her a moment of joy.
The stamps I used are Dreamerland Crafts “Friends Are Always There For You” , and Catherine Pooler  “Grateful Heart” (currently sold out, but other options available) stamp set.  Flowers are the monthly feature at 7 Kids Crafts, which translates to 20% off in the “featured vendor” category if you use the code FLOWERS.
I hope you enjoy, and be sure to give your loved ones big hugs today.

Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Dress:  B60 B63 B66 C6 C4
Hair:  YR30 YR31 YR24
Dog:  C4 C6 C8
Headband:  B11 B10 R22 R05

No comments:

Post a Comment