Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sending Love

Hello there!  I’m up for 7 Kids today, and I chose to color “Lovely Lotus”, by Neat and Tangled.  I don’t typically create flower themed cards.  But oh my, this stamp set made me swoon.  They are gorgeous quality stamps, and I look forward to creating with this set again in the future.  I decided to try no line coloring, and ended up being pleased with the results.  The flower colors are in the RV family, and it was a bit of a challenge to achieve a smooth blend, but I love how the colors popped.  Finally, I cut out the leaf, and raised it on mounting tape.  It provided dimension and a nice finishing touch.
I also want to mention that flowers are the feature this month at 7 Kids.  Everything in the “Featured Vendor” category is 20% OFF when you use the code: FLOWERS.
And that’s it for today!  Thank you so much for stopping by!



Copics Used:
RV13 RV14 RV21 RV00 RV000 G20 G40 YG01 YG03 YG63 YG67

No comments:

Post a Comment