Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Sparkle

It seems that my creativity goes in spurts that focus on specific artists.  My spurt at the moment is The Greeting Farm.  It's a lovely thing, as I do adore TGF images.  The selection I've made this day is "Miss Anya Night Out".  Unfortunately, I couldn't find her on the TGF site.  It doesn't take away, however, from the joy of coloring her up!!  I threw my paper flowers on the table and had fun with them... not something I usually do because I prefer CAS layouts.  In the end it stayed simple enough, and I ended up loving it!  So that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by... 'til we meet again!!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20 R32 (Lips)
Hair:  Y21 YR23 YR14 YR24
Dress:  G40 G12 BG32 BG15 BG49
Shoes:  R30 R12 R32 R35

1 comment:

  1. This beautiful gal is looking fab with all the floral elements on this awesome card... so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete