Friday, May 5, 2017

Pink Birthday Wishes

Today I've colored up another cutie from The Greeting Farm.  Her name is Dollie with Ice Cream.  Dollies are top on my list of Greeting Farm favorites.  Her expression and posture reminds me of how I felt when I was traveling on business.  There was always much more on my to do list than I had time for.  Packing for varied events, delayed flights, missed connections, preparing presentations, nerves.... on the verge of complete frazzlement!!  However, I would also consider a triple scoop chocolate chip mint ice cream cone the ultimate remedy!!  Especially if it was to be shared with a friend.  LOL.  Thanks for stopping, and I hope you have a fabulous Friday!

Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  Y32 Y35 E55
Dress:  RV11 R83 R85
Eyes:  G00 G12 G46
Apron:  E84 E81 E41 E50
Shoes:  E49 E47 E44
Paper and Ink - Papertrey Ink "Lovely Lady"

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your coloring of this darling Dollie, the mint chip ice cream looks good enough to eat! The entire color palette is just delish!

    ReplyDelete