Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Well Hello There

Well, hello there!  I hope you’re having a fabulous week.  My brother is visiting from Michigan, and it has definitely resulted in a fabulous week in this household!  I haven’t had much crafty time, but I’m excited to share this darling Cheeky Girl from The Greeting Farm.  I’ve had this paper in my stash for awhile now, and I found it to be the perfect background for my guest of honor.  A very clean and simple design, but I’m so happy with the outcome!
And finally, be sure to peruse the The Greeting Farm selection at 7 Kids.  This particular stamp is not available, but I think you’ll find all kinds of crafty inspiration in the store.
Short and sweet post today, my friends.  Thank you, thank you, for stopping by!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  E71 E74 E77 E79 E49
Dress/Bow:  R14 R29 R39 R59

1 comment: