Saturday, January 5, 2019

Friends

Well, good day to you fine crafty people!  I have a quick post for you today.  7 Kids just had their monthly Sweet November release, and I can’t stop coloring!  Peppy the Penguin is one of the characters of the collection that I adore.  He’s just so darn happy!  And, since Sweet November  is all digital stamps, it was easy to duplicate and flip Peppy any which way I wanted.  So now there’s three on my card today!  It was a crazy fun project, and I think you’d love coloring Peppy as well!  He is available at the new 7 Kids Craft Store.  Check it out, have a great day, and thank you for stopping by!

Copics Used:
Black:  C00 C2 C3 C5 C7 C10
White:  W0 W2 W4 0 BV00
Feet:  Y35 YR16
Beak:  YR30 Y35
Cheeks:  E93 YR30
Snow:  B21 B45
Sky:  B21 B45 B39 BV29

No comments:

Post a Comment