Thursday, December 6, 2018

Making Spirits Bright

Good Morning! 7Kids has just released a lovely set of snowmen by Sweet November. If you love snowmen as much as I do, you will fall in love with these darling ice critters! There are four to choose from, and today I colored up Melton. I saw a sheet of Christmas craft paper using pink and black, loved it, and couldn't resist. So, we'll be calling my little creation Mrs. Melton. Love the little bunny all snugged in her scarf, contemplating the deliciousness of that carrot nose! 'Tis the giving season! A fun card to color, and I can't wait to get going on the others... Snowdin, Freezia, and Mr. McFlurry! Thanks for your visit!

Copics Used: Mrs. Melton: B0000 G000 C1 0C00 BV000 Scarf/Hat: W10 W6 W4 C2 RV00 RV000 RV63 Bunny: C0 C2 C3 C4 Carrot: YR27 YR18 YR04

No comments:

Post a Comment