Sunday, April 9, 2017

Where your heart wants

This is a card that I completed some time ago, but never posted it onto my blog.  Little Anya from the The Greeting Farm's mini remix "Happy", kinda stole my heart when I first saw her.  So, when I received a darling video clip the other day of my granddaughter sprinting toward her father, with such determination and excitement, I had to send this off to her.  Which meant I better get it on the blog or it would disappear forever!  Hope your feet take you to amazing places today, and thanks for your visit!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  E21 E25 E27 E49
Clothing:  BG49 BG45 BG11 V06 V09 BV08 E50 E40 E25 E21 R81 R83 R56

1 comment:

  1. Talk about the perfect card for sweet little Noe as she begins her adventure in this big, wide world. Your coloring of Anya is gorgeous and you know I adore the paper you paired with her!

    ReplyDelete