Saturday, June 4, 2016

Scribble Scribble

Hello!  Every once in a while I come across a stamp set that makes me, (a grown, somewhat responsible woman, and grandma to the cutest grandbaby on the plant), GIGGLE!  The Mama Elephant, Monster Jam stamps did just that... absolutely love them!  So, one of these little monsters landed on my card today, and he was great fun to color.  The background was done by applying drops of Tim Holtz Distressed Ink on water color paper, and then blowing the paint around through a straw.  Really a very simple card, but was happy with the results.  So, that's it for today!  Thank you for your visit to my blog!
Supplies:
Copics:
R29, R35, R17, YR12, Y17, E11, E33, B52, B41, B000
Distressed Ink:
Broken China, Fired Brick, Wild Honey

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Made me giggle. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happy card totally makes me smile! So much energy in those paint splatters and that little monster fits right in! :)

    ReplyDelete