Friday, August 2, 2019

Hello

Happy Friday!  I have a quick post for you today.  This little Sweet November Fairy Tot was released in May as a gift to those participants of the April SN posting challenge.  Isn’t she a cutie?  I’ve been wanting to color her up ever since I received her, but it seems other projects took precedence.  I was so happy to finally get her on paper and bring her to life!  I started by creating a simple blended background with Distress Ink.  Then colored, fussy cut, and mounted her on the distressed circle that I had die cut.  And, I just love her!
If you’ve never received one of the Fairy Tots, no worries!  Just grab one of  this month’s Flower Faes from the 7 Kids SN Secret Garden release, and join the fun!  I haven’t seen a Fairy Tot yet that I don’t completely adore!
That’s all for today my friends.  I hope you have a crafty weekend!
My apologies, but I did not track the colors I used for this post.

1 comment: