Thursday, August 15, 2019

Birthday Wishes

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you’ve had a great week, and have exciting plans for the weekend!
Today I’ve colored Little Fairies from The Greeting Farm, and also used the TGF Birthday Wishes die as the central focal point of my design.  How do you not love these little cuties?  As soon as this die was released, I thought how sweet these fairies would be as the messengers.  I also found this lovely Basic Grey paper in my stash, and loved the colors!  It’s is so rewarding to match your color medium with Design Papers.  If you love the DP, you’ll undoubtedly love how the colors come together in your finished image and design.
Be sure to check out the 7 Kids Store for their lovely selection of TGF stamps and Die Cuts.  Isn’t it fun how adding to your craft supplies keeps those creative juices going?
Thank you, as always, for stopping by my blog.  See you around the bend! 
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E21 R00 R20
Hair: Standing Fairy E21 E23 E25 E29, Sitting Fairy YR30 YR31 YR24
Dresses:  RV42 R32 R14
Wings:  BG70 BG10 

No comments:

Post a Comment