Friday, August 9, 2019

Be Known For Your Kindness

Hello, my friends!  It has been a crazy busy week, and it felt so good to spend time in my craft room yesterday!  I chose to stamp up my recently purchased The Oracle, and The Crow Set from 7 Kids’  lovely selection of Lavinia stamps.  The background is a blend of Distress Oxides, utilizing the Life Changing Blending Brushes from Picket Fence Studios, also available at 7 Kids!  Finally, I used VersaFine Clair Nocturne to stamp these beautiful images.  And with all the tension in our country recently, I thought this sentiment was an important  message from the wise Oracle.  Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed crafting this little scene of kindness.  Have a great weekend!
Distress Oxides Used:  Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves, Fossilized Amber, Chipped Sapphire 

No comments:

Post a Comment