Thursday, April 27, 2017

You're Awesome

Hello!  I have another cutie from Sister Stamps today.  Her name is Kiyomi.  Most likely, this little gal would more traditionally call for a red kimono... but then she wouldn't have matched the paper I picked!  LOL... so, she's dressed in blue.  I first filled in the flowers on her Kimono with a white Sharpie water based pen so it would provide a bit of resistance to the copics.  I did a little research, and didn't find that this would damage my pens in any way.  Would be eager to learn if you know otherwise.  And I chose a very simple layout - but I do love how it came together.  These Sister Stamp images might also be fun for a no line coloring party... hmmmm.... 😉!  So that's it for today.  As always, thanks for stopping - and have a great day!

Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 E04 R00 R20
Hair:  C10 C8 C6
Clothing:  YG61 YG63 G46 B41 B93 B95 B97 E50 E81

1 comment:

  1. I think she looks wonderful in blue and I love how it looks like those blossoms in the background are blowing in the breeze. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete