Sunday, April 2, 2017

For Realz

Sunday morning, and another bunny card!  Somethin' about those soft little critters.  I'm thinking that this Pure Innocence sweety from My Favorite Things likes them too.  Just standing there trying to convince us she's really a bunny... and dreaming about the upcoming Easter egg hunt.  One of my favorite memories... Easter egg hunts, and my Grandpa showing up for Easter dinner with a big bag of jelly beans.  What's not to love about that?  Anyway, this was a fun and easy card - which somehow fit my mood this mornin'.  And that's all for today... enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E11 R00 R20
Hair:  Y21 YR23 E15 E18
Bunny Suit:  W00 W0 W2 W4 RV00 RV11 RV13

1 comment:

  1. I love this sweet image even more now that I've seen how you've colored her up! Seriously, those bangs you added and the wrinkles in the bunny costume totally bring her to life! I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete