Thursday, July 14, 2016

You Are A Blessing

I recently came across a group started by Mindy @ My Creative Scoop. Such a supportive group of artists, and Mindy is incredibly helpful and personable. I mentioned that I wanted help with backgrounds, and she referred me to the background tutorials posted on her blog.  I found one by Deborah @ Deborah's Shining Cards on how to color an underwater scene. So HELPFUL! I also noticed that a dear friend had used this same tutorial on her blog, A Thousand Sheets of Paper.  Her work is an Encyclopedia of Copic Coloring! Anyway, I had a lot of help and a lot of fun coloring little Oceanessa and her Seahorse. She is from Sweet Pea Stamps, which, I understand, is no longer in business. For me, the practice is the fun - and the outcome can be so rewarding. Really appreciate the help I received on this project, and thank you for stopping by and visiting today! :)

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair: YR20, E11, E13, E15, E39, E29
Seahorse: Y11, YG01, YG05, YG21, YG03, YG25, YG17
Tail/Fin: G29, G46, BG57, BG49, BG45, B00
Background: BG45, BG53, B21, G00, BG0000
Sand: E40, E41, E33, E39

1 comment:

  1. This card is a masterpiece Tracey! Such gorgeous coloring of both the image and that awesome background! :)

    ReplyDelete