Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Delight

Greetings! Today's little image is a MFT Pure Innocence stamp set, called "Mud Buddies". I just adore these sweet images! I changed her hair a bit - and the jury's still out on whether I like her original do better. I decided to fussy cut her so I could really make her pop with the bright papers in the background. Looks like she picked a beautiful day to plant her seeds! That's it for today - see you round the bend!
Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair:  E49, E47, E44
Overalls:  BG53, BG45, BG49
Boots/Shirt:  Y15, Y17, YR14, YR18, R000, R00, R17
Shovel / Seeds:  C2, C4, C6, E39, E15, E50, E41

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, I adore her new 'do! She looks like a whole new character and I totally want to add bangs to a PI now too! Really fabulous scene and card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! I am Sami from a digital stamps company called Sami Stamps. I have been looking through your designs and I really love them! I was wondering if you would be interested in joining the Sami Stamps Design Team?

    www.samistamp.blogspot.com

    If you are interested, please e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com and I will send you some more information. From there we can see if you would be a good fit! =)

    ReplyDelete