Thursday, June 30, 2016

You Are My Sunshine

Greetings!! It's really a lot of fun to get involved in the challenges out there in the crafty world! Today I'm throwing my hat in for the Tiddly Inks Tingo Challenge, using a Tiddly Inks image, Diecut, and Ribbon. Today's star is Shy Violet Wryn - just love her sweet expression as she anticipates gifting her little terra cotta pot filled with violets! I relate to Wryn - it's so fun to brighten a person's day with small gifts of thoughtfulness. That's it for today - thank you for stopping by! :)
Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair - E23, E57, E59, E49
Clothing - RV10, RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66
Pot of Violets - E99, E97, E33, E31, Y17, RV63, RV66, RV69
Green - G99, BG96, G46 G24, G43
Stamps:
Tiddly Inks - Shy Violet Wryn
Papertrey Ink - Handwritten Notes

3 comments:

  1. I loved the colors your achieved with your Copics on this. Wryn has never looked so good! Thank you so much for playing TINGO with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your coloring of Wryn is just gorgeous, that pinky purple is perfection! Beautiful card Tracey!

    ReplyDelete