Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Hello I love you

Today I've colored Twin Marko for The Greeting Farm's "Farm Fresh Challenge", "All about the boys"!  I started this little project by first stenciling "The Wall", by Prima, with Vintage Photo distressed ink.  And then had a lot of fun coloring Marko.  Love TGF ' S Creepers... I raised two boys, so it's fun to dress these guys in their liking.  This guy reminded me of my youngest... A rough and tumble skateboarder, with a tender heart.  Hope you enjoy!


Copics used: SKIN: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20 HAIR/SHIRT: W10, W8, W6, W4, B05 HAT: C10, C8, C6, C4, C2 JEANS: B99, B97, B95, B93 SHOES: E50, E41 SKATEBOARD: C1, C2, C4, E47, E44, E43, E42

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers Tracey, you've really brought Marko to life with your fab coloring! And I love the 'graffiti' sentiment on the wall. Awesome guy card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have colored him up!! His hair is awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!!!

    ReplyDelete