Monday, June 24, 2019

Be A Mermaid

Good Morning!  On the 15th of each month Sweet November releases archived stamps that have been converted to digital images, and make them available for a limited time.  I have to say, the June Vault Opening has been my favorite to date.  I do love characters interacting, and this group of images is fabulous for that!  Today I've colored Treasure Tempestwind and her friends Eddy and Lio.  Treasure and Eddy come together, and Lio is part of the set that goes with Fathom Calmsea.  I've also included the large stone from the Ocean Background set.
I never thought I'd be so excited about digital images, but it is amazing the various ways you can design your cards with them.  Especially with all the additional background elements Amy adds into her releases.  And thanks to Amy’s lives, I've learned a lot about how to color these scenes.  I highly recommend you look into joining the 7 Kids Facebook Group so you can learn from Amy as well.  And of course, don't forget to check out the latest Sweet November release and other crafty goodness at the 7 Kids Craft Store!
As always, I appreciate you stopping by.  I'll be back soon, as I am excited about coloring all of the beauties from this vault opening.  The vault remains open through next Monday, but once the week is over these beautiful mermaids will no longer be available.




Copics Used:
Skin:  E000 E00 E04 E11 R00 R20
Eyes:  YG21 YG17 YG99
Lips B63 B66 B69
Hair:  YR12 YR18 E09
Tail: B60 B63 B66 B69 B39 YG21
Beads/Top:  YG21 YG17 YG99 Y11 Y21 Y26
Seahorse:  RV14 RV25 RV09 RV19
Eddy: W0 W2 W4 W6
Rock YG95 YG 97 YG99
Water/Sand:  BG10 BG11 BG34 E50 E30 E31 E33

No comments:

Post a Comment