Monday, August 29, 2016

Celebrate

The cupcake in today's card is one from Papertrey Ink's "The Baker's Dozen", stamp set. Love them!  There is a cupcake for every birthday month - and each one is as fun as the next! My goal is to get one posted per month... but we'll see how it goes! In fact, I debated on this one, as it wasn't an easy one to photograph. The glitter was fighting with me. I must say, it is much more sparkly in person.  To apply the glitter, I adhered scor-tape to vellum and sprinkled away! I then adhered the vellum to a piece of white paper. I left the card CAS, as the glitter seemed to do the job. Ok, enough from me! Thank you for stopping by!
Copics Used:
Cupcake:  RV52 V05 V06 BG10 BG53 BG57 Y15 Y17 Y38 E42 E44 E50 E21

1 comment:

  1. This card is a stunner Tracey! The glitter stripes look amazing and I adore that sweet cupcake, it looks delish!

    ReplyDelete